STRAT FS/FT FEELER, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...

dangolguitartec

• Members

Just got this in a trade with a forum member. I love the tonal variations but don't dig the Fender scale. I have very good references here, Gear Page, and the 'Bay... Feel free to check.

Fender Highway One body with thin, handrubbed, nitro finish. Really nice sunburst.

Absolutely gorgeous Maple/Maple extreme birdseye neck from Warmoth. 6105 stainless steel frets, so no fretwear. 1 11/16 LSR roller nut and Sperzel machines. Warmoth pro construction, compound radius, standard thin contour. Double expanding truss rod with Gotoh side adjust.

The pics do not do the figuring on this neck justice at all.

Duncan humbucker in the bridge wired series/parallel/split. I do not remember what the middle and neck p'ups are but very true strat tone.

(Lesmanaz, if you are reading this, maybe you could refresh my memory...)

Vintage 6 screw bridge with stamped saddles.

Comes with tweed gig bag and a couple of extra pickguards in case you want to change looks or pickups.

Would be interested in trades for tube heads or Gibson scale (24 3/4) guitars...

Or make me a cash offer if you want... I promise I won't do like those guys that add up the price of the parts and try to sell it for that much.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/klesmana/Warmoth_HSS/

• Members

He wants $600/shipped

Why do people not post the price in the thread?

JL

JL, you need to slow your roll there, son...

I do not "want $600" as you said... If you actually read my post I am looking for trades for tube amps or Gibson scale guitars

Then I said "or make me a cash offer"

I don't step on threads here, so please do not step on mine.

• Members

DJ, how are you brother? You should see the neck in person; lotta blind birds somewhere:eek:
:eek:
:eek:

Doing well bro, hope you are too. Wish I had something to offer you for this baby... I'm not even a Fender fan but this one looks amazing with that neck! A lot of birds are flying into buildings and trees out there. :wave::thu:

Archived