FS: MIJ Jackson Soloist XL w/pics!!

Mustaine-who?

• Members

Pics added tonight...

I have a gorgeous white Jackson Soloist XL for sale. When I say closet queen, I mean it. Simply fantastic shape. No dings, dents, or scratches. Frets are in great shape and the guitar has just been set-up (E standard with 10's) and they received a fret polishing. Original Schaller trem with nice patina.

The original owner must have really wanted the Soloist Pro's mid-boost, cause he actually drilled another hole in the cavity and added the whole J1200 boost circuit. I pulled that, and sold it to RobRR. In its place, I installed a SD Black Out single in the neck position, and a SD Black Out neck HB in the bridge spot. I left the middle PuP, but its not connected. I retained the V/T layout, but in place of the 3rd mid-boost knob, I added a 2 way switch. Its wired to the neck BO, where you can toggle between amounts of output. Pretty cool. It all looks OEM, and there is no sign of hackage. Comes with non-original SBK hardcase.

Why am I selling it? I just picked up a Black Caparison Dellinger II, and have to pay for it somehow!!

$600 plus pp/shipping. Only trade I'm interested in is a VHT D-60 (+$$$ on my end).

Thanks!

Frank

CLOUD9002.jpg

CLOUD9004.jpg

CLOUD9005.jpg

Archived