FS: New Custom Shop Time Machine Series '56 Strat Relic

runnrdad

• Members

In a fit of irrational exuberance, I purchased this:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-56-Strat-Relic-Electric-Guitar?sku=510419

a few weeks ago and realize it is way more guitar than I will ever feel comfortable playing. I do believe these will only go up in value, but I am not a collector. I got the sunburst color. It has remained in the case and shipping carton and I have not touched it since I got it. Everything is in the case. The good news is that I bought it the week before the price increase, and apparently, these are hot items. They are now selling for $3,699.00 and out of stock at MF. I am not trying to do anything other than get out of it and I will sell it for $2,900.00, which includes UPS insured shipping.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

This is still on backorder at MF until 4/13/09 and is priced at $3699.99. Mine is brand new/never played, ready for delievery in the factory box, and is priced at $2,900.00 delivered. I know that not everyone here is looking for one of these, but if you are--well, I've got your guitar :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Going to put this on ebay on Sunday to draw a bigger crowd, but if you're looking for one, this is in the carton, never played, never taken out except to make sure everything was okay.

Thanks for looking, to those that have :thu:

Archived