FS/FT...91' Ibanez RG-565 Lazer Blue

uberthrall

• Members

Ok, so I have two of these lazer blue 565's and I'm letting this one go. It's a nice playing solid axe. There's a good size chip in the finish on the bottom edge, as well as the obligatory finish cracks in the neck pocket that 90% of these old square joint RGs and Sabers have. Aside from that it's missing two of the pads for the locking nut........easily replaced.

This one comes with a Dimarzio Cliplock strap, (don't ask me why it's red) and the OHSC. As far as trades are concerned, the usual shred guitar suspects are good. I'd also be interested in an EBMM Silohuette or Wolfgang Special. But I'm really pretty flexable.

Cashwise, I want $500 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS.

streetwise565011.jpg

streetwise565010.jpg

streetwise565012.jpg

streetwise565015.jpg

streetwise565013.jpg

streetwise565016.jpg

• Members

I know its a long shot, but would you wana trade for my viper?

Ah, I knew that was coming :poke:......just kidding man. Unfortunately, I've never particularly cared for the whole SG type of thing. Thanks for the offer though.

I hope you're able to move that. Have you tried Craigslist yet? I'm not sure about the retail price of that model, but I suspect you could blow it out for $300 or so. If you did, you could probably find an Ibby 560 or 570 for that price.

• Members
Ah, I knew that was coming :poke:......just kidding man. Unfortunately, I've never particularly cared for the whole SG type of thing. Thanks for the offer though.

I hope you're able to move that. Have you tried Craigslist yet? I'm not sure about the retail price of that model, but I suspect you could blow it out for $300 or so. If you did, you could probably find an Ibby 560 or 570 for that price.

thanks for the kind words.

I have not tryed craigs list, I'm just keeping it up as a feeler on HC for awile. and $300 is half of what I payed so if I did drop it down to around 3 bills I would hope someone would buy. but I am more after a trade :p

but, back on topic. free bump for a good guy.:thu:

• Members

How about a 1993 S540LTD in black with an X2N and Super Distortion? It's got a large-ish chunk out of the finish on the bottom by the strap button that I touched up, and a little one by the jack. Light pick swirling and a couple dimples. Tung Oil neck finish, recent level and re-crown, all black MIJ hardware instead of the cosmo.

Photo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Tdaytona77/Guitars/S5402.jpg

I can put the stock arm holder back in if the Schaller bar isn't your thing, but I don't have any Ibanez bars laying around. I have an M100C case I can throw it in. Just noticing I play my RGs 10 times more than this, and was considering selling it.

Archived