FS: Epiphone, Ibanez, Washburn

sfam198

• Members

5/18 Update: Prices dropped for quick sale. I want these things gone!

Just pulled the trigger on an EBMM JP6 so at least two of these have to go. Might be buying another EBMM next week as well so I'd like all three to go. Make offers, I have to sell these things!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Just got this in a trade. Definitely not mint condition. It has scratches and dings all over the place and the previous owner sanded the paint off the top. I personally think it looks pretty good the way it is and was thinking of just spraying the top with some clear. It holds tune very well and plays awesome. It was built in '99 in Korea (Saein plant). The Saein plant is known for building very nice quality Epiphones and recieved Gibson/Epiphone USA's top-quality award in '98 and '99. Looking for $285 shipped OBO.

2ztkf20.jpg

Ibanez RG520QS - A very nice guitar and in great condition considering its age. Built in '99 as well in Japan (a Prestige before there was such a thing) and has a quilted sapele top under a transparent root beer finish. Comes with Wizard neck, AANJ, Original Edge trem. The previous owner told me the bridge pickup is a JB. The neck pickup is the stock V7. This is a very nice playing and sounding guitar. Looking for $365 shipped OBO.

35ks903.jpg

Washburn WG587 - A great budget 7 string to use as a starter 7 string or backup. Everything is stock on this guitar and there are no scratches or dings anywhere that I can see. The color is a metallic gray. The stock pickups sound surprisingly good on this guitar. This thing is really a great guitar for the price. Looking for $185 shipped OBO.

2aj9gye.jpg

All prices are OBO and include shipping to the continental US. I can include a hardshell case with the Ibanez or Washburn (the one I have won't fit the LP) for an extra $50. A gig bag can be included for $25. I only have one of each type of case, so first come first serve on those. I'd also be willing to sell just the cases for the same prices.

Pics will be posted tomorrow morning. I'll be at work all night until then.

Archived