FT Gibson SG Faded

• Members

This is really mainly feeler spam. I have a Gibson Faded SG in brown that isn't seeing much play, now that i have my semi-hollow Tele.

Not really interested in selling it, but I am looking at trades. So shoot me some offers, mainly looking at single coil/Fender guitars, but anything interesting is worth a shot. I would also probably consider guitars of lesser value + cash or some arangement.

NOT looking for: SGs, LPs, Super Strats, metal guitars... etc.

The thing is in perfect condition, minus some minor buckle rash possibly visible with some kind of microscope. I have a strap with locks, and a case to match.

Not my pic, but same guitar. Same condition.

sg003-1.jpg

• Members

This used to be mine- I don't know what he's done with it since he got it( sounds like nothing abusive) but it was the nicest of 5 at GC when I bought it. Just didn't end up playing it enough to keep it and was going to trade it in when he came along. Someone should snag it.

• Members

Hey Man,

Any interest in a PRS SE Santana hardtail in the white pearl color for the SG? I upgraded the stock pickups with a GFS fat pat in the bridge and a GFS 59 in the neck, both chrome covered. Awesome guitar just looking for a change. One of my buddies bought one of these when they were out with the moon inlays. They aren't too shabby for a low end Gibson, maybe we can make a deal.

Dustin

Archived