• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to applaud this guitar again.

Favorite tele color: check

Bound: check

Brass 3 saddle bridge: check

It's got everything I could ever need from a telecaster.....and I bet it sounds like pure salami magic.

• Members
I have to applaud this guitar again.

Favorite tele color: check

Bound: check

Brass 3 saddle bridge: check

It's got everything I could ever need from a telecaster.....and I bet it sounds like pure salami magic.

i know ,but slacker is playing hard to get.{censored} i've offered the guy trades for my EJ strat,My hot rod 52 reissue tele,my prs mccarty soapbar and straight up cash.so far nothing has excited him:lol:give it up already bitch:p j/jk

• Members

sorry Chief, just not quite ready to pull any triggers yet. did you get a LPB thin skin? let me know what you think!

what does the lpb stand for? I'm liking it,though for custom shop pickups I thought they'd be a tad better.This one has been offered to me before but i hesitated because he made an esquire out of it.He had a tech put it all back to stock recently though and so i met him today and scored it.i may upgrade the pickups at some point but they are good enough for now.It's definitely an awesome tele for sure and it's too bad they stopped making them.whoever gets your guitar will be happy.:thu:

Archived