F/S 1964 Fender Stratocaster w/ case...take a look!

DTorg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

WOW Don,

Nice - and i mean really FREAKIN NICE !
:love:
That is a sweet guitar. Someone is going to get a great investment / return on that piece of music history

Thanks...you should pop over and play it before someone buys it....:idea: or maybe tell Michael Schenker about it next time you two hang out together in Longview. :thu:

• Members

Not to turn this into a discussion thread since it is a FOR SALE ad...if you'd like to do that, post your own thread...the vintage market has changed alot in the last few years and it is the slowest it's ever been....but, there are still those that can easily afford guitars in this price range and purchase them daily...I'd really appreciate keeping this on track with the topic of the thread which is simply to find a buyer for my guitar....it's a simple reply...a yes , no, maybe, no comment etc. works fine. There's certainly no need to spew childish venom or profanity. :thu:

• Members

seriously, who the hell has the money for one of those things now....good guitars are now only for the elite...what a {censored}ing rip.

Do the OP a favor and delete your post.:facepalm:

A shame HC doesn't have age verification. :cop:

Nice geet...if I had the dough I'd make an offer. Just finished my basement...:mad:

• Members

i wasn't remarking on the cost of his guitar, just the cost of good vintage guitars that EVERYONE sells. you people cry wolf even if your little feelings get hurt. grow some balls and stop crying every time somebody makes a comment.

AGAIN, this was a gripe over the cost of ALL vintage guitars, not just his.

go and wax your rolls royce richy richy collector people that don't even know how to play! HA! :)

• Members

all nagging and kidding around aside.....now is going to be a VERY hard time to sell a guitar like that. It's almost like you need to find somebody in major band to buy one of those.

Ever considered getting a broker for it or something in NYC or LA?

It would cost you money, BUT, then you could charge more an still make enough to send one of your kids to Harvard for 3/4 of a year.

• Members

When was the appraisal made?

The hard copy of my apprasial is dated Dec. 17, 2008

also, on May 29, 09 I re-emailed Gruhn to ask...

Hi, since the economy has changed, I'm wondering if the value you placed on my '64 Stratocaster has also changed...and if so, what is it's value now? You had previously appraised it in Dec. 08 for $20,000(see below) the guitar is in the same condition as when previously appraised.

he replied...

The electric guitar market is slower today than it was at the first of the year, but prices are essentially unchanged from that time.

George Gruhn