MINT early 90's Yamaha Pacifica 1221M

uberthrall

• Members

I'm trying to thin the herd a little bit lately, so I thought I'd offer this one up. Here's an absolutely MINT Yamaha 1221M. It looks like this one was hardly ever played. I seldom play it myself, so I might as well send it out. These are great shred guitars, if you don't like the wide/thin neck profile then this one isn't for you. I maintain that these necks are even more wide/flat than the Ibanez Wizards. I'm looking for $599 or b.o. with case or $549 with a padded gigbag.........shipped to the CONUS or Canada.

I'll also consider trade offers too, because I'm a gearwhore. I'm really needing a recording setup, but I'm also gassing really hard for a Japanese LP too.

The only thing that's changed from these pics is that I replaced the white switch tip for a black one from the other 1221 that I have.

blackyami2012.jpg

blackyami2013.jpg

blackyami2014.jpg

I don't do Paypal, I can't stand them or their owner's........gheybay. USPS money order's work fine. I'll also be happy to speak with anyone who's interested on the phone too. Also, I can be contacted at rbeattie282@comcast.net

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived