FS: Ibanez RT-650 Superstrat W/ Evo's (pre Andy Timmons)

StratsRule07

• Members

Looking to sell my Ibanez RT-650. These guitars are killer players and very versatile. They were the pre requisite to the Andy Timmons superstrat. Bound body and neck, Dimarzio Evolution pickups in the neck and bridge, Ibanez USA C2 single coil in the middle, 24 frets, beautiful flamed top. It was made in Japan so the craftsmanship is top notch. This guitar was also upgraded with the Buzz Feiten tuning system. Stays in tune and sounds great in all 5 positions. Comes with a hardshell case. Has a few dings on the back of the body but the front and the rest of the guitar are pretty much flawless. The neck is straight and it plays as well as any prestige I've ever picked up.

$300 plus shipping. firm.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

• Members

I'm really not sure, it may be ebony. I don't know much about them except they were only produced for a few years and this was the highest end model in the series. This is a steal for the price, killer guitar all around.

Google the RT series and some info should pop up.

• Members

These guitars were Made in Japan circa 1991/1992. I owned an RT470 from this era. The neck on mine was more Fender than Ibanez. Rumor is Hoshino had some stock left from when they were making Fenders in 1985 and these guitars were part of the result. Absolutely stunning quality. Somebody take this quick!

Archived