For Sale: Gibson SG Standard

skippydmongoose

• Members

SOLD

This guitar is in excellent + condition. I hesitate to say mint because of some minor swirling that won't even show up in the pics on the back of the guitar and a tiny, tiny, tiny impression, not even the size of a pin head, on the back--again, that i can't even photograph. The pickups have a tiny bit of tarnish too, that, again, is tough to photograph. It has NOT been gigged, around smoke, or even out of the house.

It's only a few years old. I haven't even programmed the lock on the case. There is ZERO fretwear. The back of the neck is flawless. Headstock has no dents, dings, or gouges. And it's just in all around great shape. The rosewood fretboard has some fantastic figuring and the mahogany body looks amazing too. Email for additional pictures or with any questions.

I've made tons of deals on here and been a member forever.

$850. Trades considered: any semihollows, no amps.

front.jpg

casefront.jpg

075.jpg

backstock.jpg

frets.jpg

backneck.jpg

083.jpg

lock.jpg

• Members

Not sure if you will be interested or not, but I have a Framus Mayfield Pro semi-hollow I am looking to get rid of. It has a bit of wear to it, but sounds great. New they are $1800 guitars. Even ranked VG it still blue books at $850. If you are interested at all let me know and I can email some pics and better specifics.

• Members

Not sure if you will be interested or not, but I have a Framus Mayfield Pro semi-hollow I am looking to get rid of. It has a bit of wear to it, but sounds great. New they are $1800 guitars. Even ranked VG it still blue books at $850. If you are interested at all let me know and I can email some pics and better specifics.

thanks man, but i'll have to pass on that

Archived