FS/FT Gibson V90 Double

uberthrall

• Members

I just got this one from fecarr last week, but I'm gonna move it. I'll answer the big question right off.........why am I moving it so soon? As I'm just playing here at home for at least the immediate future, it's a bit ungainly for my current situation. I mean, this is a very large guitar....bigger than any V I've ever played at least. Other than that, I have zero complaints with this monster.

As you might remember from fecarr's thread, the only thing on this one that could be called an issue is a chip on the bass side of the fretboard edge at the 6th fret. I can't stress the fact enough that you CANNOT feel it when you're playing it.......at all. It comes with a case, but I don't have the bar. I'm looking for $900 for this one, or I'll entertain trade offers too. I don't take Paypal, as I think they're evil scum. A USPS money order works just fine though. I'll also be happy to give my phone number to speak directly with anyone who's interested, just shoot me a PM.

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Gibson/Flying+V+90/10/1

V90-2007.jpg

V90-2003.jpg

V90-2002.jpg

V90-2004.jpg

Vding001.jpg

Archived