10 TTM USA Supershop Devastators

djfrank

• Members

Just calling it like I see it. Someone that claims to be a Christian, that obviously likes to {censored} on other people that are selling their items, by bumping his to the top several times a day. I guess I am giving him a bump, but I will let the evidence speak for itself.

Frank,

You do nothing but put me down when I call you out. You never dispute what I see, just put me down personally.

These guitars are made from Chinese parts, FACT

They charge $800 for a Chinese made guitar, FACT

Please prove that these are not, and I will quite making these statements. (This is actually a trick statement, as you can not prove it, and I can prove otherwise)

Hey man,

I see you had troubles with these too.

I purchased the Silver TTM guitar thinking it would be a bargain and built in the US it should be good..? HA! What a piece of junk.

First of all, it was packed really crappy with the whammy bar left in the guitar so it was totally bent and now so loose in the hole it would just fall out. The soft case was some odd acoustic looking POS.

The tuners are not spaced evenly.

The trem was virtually unusable

The guitar would not stay in tune well

The pickups were ok for me (expectations were low)

The finish work is crap

It got some neck pocket cracks in the finish due to

the crappy box and soft case it was shipped in. Tried to file a claim but the PO made it next to impossible. The whole thing is a total nightmare.

These guitars look ok in the photos but I'll take a Chinese or Korean made POS anyday over these.

I was really disappointed in the quality, fit and finish.

I'm still waiting on a refund too.

Please dont let this message go beyond you and I as I still have to resolve my refund issue as well.

Just wanted to let you know that somebody else has had a problem with these guitars too.

I bought one these TTM guitars and it was a nightmare. So did the fellow who.s email I recieved. So this guy,s post is right on the money. Sorry but if can help someone from getting burned, I try to help.

• Members

Hey man,

I see you had troubles with these too.

I purchased the Silver TTM guitar thinking it would be a bargain and built in the US it should be good..? HA! What a piece of junk.

First of all, it was packed really crappy with the whammy bar left in the guitar so it was totally bent and now so loose in the hole it would just fall out. The soft case was some odd acoustic looking POS.

The tuners are not spaced evenly.

The trem was virtually unusable

The guitar would not stay in tune well

The pickups were ok for me (expectations were low)

The finish work is crap

It got some neck pocket cracks in the finish due to

the crappy box and soft case it was shipped in. Tried to file a claim but the PO made it next to impossible. The whole thing is a total nightmare.

These guitars look ok in the photos but I'll take a Chinese or Korean made POS anyday over these.

I was really disappointed in the quality, fit and finish.

I'm still waiting on a refund too.

Please dont let this message go beyond you and I as I still have to resolve my refund issue as well.

Just wanted to let you know that somebody else has had a problem with these guitars too.

I bought one these TTM guitars and it was a nightmare. So did the fellow who.s email I recieved. So this guy,s post is right on the money. Sorry but if can help someone from getting burned, I try to help.

Contact TTM, they are solid guys, they should be able to help.

• Members

Just calling it like I see it. Someone that claims to be a Christian, that obviously likes to {censored} on other people that are selling their items, by bumping his to the top several times a day. I guess I am giving him a bump, but I will let the evidence speak for itself.

Frank,

You do nothing but put me down when I call you out. You never dispute what I see, just put me down personally.

These guitars are made from Chinese parts, FACT

They charge $800 for a Chinese made guitar, FACT

Please prove that these are not, and I will quite making these statements. (This is actually a trick statement, as you can not prove it, and I can prove otherwise)

Go eat some breakfast, you'll feel better. We are on HC, not the fender custom shop.

• Members

hmm.. Possibly the wrong place for a rant. But yea, you're fighting a losing battle. Ask the big guys to do that first.

this is absolutely correct and goes back a lonbg way. Anyone ever heard of kramer?

TTM's are nice. I've been in their shop. For the street price they are very nice guitars.

Archived