ESP "Skulls and Snakes" 1 of a kind REAL ESP

kickaxeguitars1

• Members

Ok folks. What we have here is a mid-late 80's M-II Body (New york neckplate) with a Lynch Nanner ESP neck.

The graphic is a decal that was laquered over and could use a good wet sanding/rubbing as it isn't perfect. It's a great 3ft. away graphic and looks the part on stage. Lynch held it and didn't even notice it!

The neck is 22 jumbo frets. 1 3/4" nut typical Lynch wide/thin neck. Schaller mini tuners.

The pickups are a Dimarzio Super Distortion/ Duncan Vintage staggered. Push/pull volume acts as a pickup selector ala Lynch's Kamakazis.

Esp Lic. Floyd Rose has alot of the finish worn off but works as it should. Schaller strap locks. Plays nice and the neck is STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW.

First $475+ actual ship (USA) takes her, nice gig bag included. I'll do INTL shipping but PM me for a quote.

100_4059.jpg100_4060.jpg100_4062.jpg100_4064.jpg100_4068.jpg100_4061.jpg000_0012.jpg

• Members

There's a dude that posts on the ESP forum that posted pics from that show. He works at that store. BLS. Know him?

If you are referring to the pic of Lynch holding my ESP then you are mistaken. I took that pic along with about 10 other pics from that clinic. I posted those pics over at the Kramer forum and the USA Charvel forum.

Archived