FT: Partscaster Strat

Vespertine

• Members

SOLD!

I may regret parting with this one, but I'm gassing for a shorter scale axe.

Long story short/specs:

I've had this guitar for a while now, and it's been my number one at several points, awesome player, nice bluesy sounds, and lots of mojo. It's a partscaster, body is a 3 piece alder with a bit of a maple cap left on. It's changed colors over time and now it's down to the wood. looks little rough from gigging, but I think it adds to its character, and it's structurally sound. Other than that it's in great condition, neck is straight, very fast, and barely has any wear on it. The pickups were upgraded to GFS and sound very nice. It's been shielded with foil to minimize any hums or interference when recording. and lastly its got a two point tremolo, currently blocked with 5 springs to increase sustain, and it has upgraded saddles; also from GFS.

but enough of that, here are the pics: :thu:

DSC_0009NEF.jpg

DSC_0003NEF.jpg

DSC_0004NEF.jpg

• Members

How much in trade value are you trying to get?

Well thats a tough one because, like I said, it's a partscaster and as everyone knows, you never get what you've put in it... I was hoping to trade it for maybe an old epi, or a nice copy of some sort.. a xaviere maybe? something in the $150 - $200 range perhaps?

• Members

Well thats a tough one because, like I said, it's a partscaster and as everyone knows, you never get what you've put in it... I was hoping to trade it for maybe an old epi, or a nice copy of some sort.. a xaviere maybe? something in the $150 - $200 range perhaps?

Sorry to be a pain in the ass...where did the neck come from?

• Members

hmmm ok I feel kinda dumb now lol. I'm not sure I fully understand how you want me to measure it. If by depth you mean how wide it is on the 1st fret and 12th it's (1 and a hair more than 5/8, and the 12th fret is 2" exactly). Now, if you meant from the top of the fretboard to the back, I don't know how to measure that with just measuring tape, which is what I have at the moment. The profile is not as thin as one you'd find on say an Ibanez, but it's definitely not chunkier than an SG or Tele. It's somewhere in the middle, I'd say like a med C ? hope that helps.

Archived