Ibanez rg, ltd ec-1000, esp x-tone, fender speakers and eminence 15" speakers

elliseye

• Members

Cleaning house as i don't need 7 guitars anymore, and i have a bunch of speakers left over from my 6x12 conversion project.

First up is my ESP LTD EC-1000

Gloss black with gold hardware with case.

Guitar is in good condition. has some bumps and bruises (pics available upon request) but everything is fully functional

Really is a great guitar but I have an ESP Eclipse so this isn't getting too much action anymore

comes with the emg 81/60 pickup combo, tone pro's locking bridge and tail piece, earvana nut (amazing! helps you stay in tune and intonated much longer) and sperzel locking tuners.

Looking for $425 (plus shipping)

next up selling my 2001 MIJ (Chrome logo era!) Ibanez Rg-470 in black with case.

This guitar is heavily modified as i thought i'd never sell it.

First up the vibrato has been blocked. It's a low trs 2 bridge. i put two screws into the body and backed them out enough to keep the bridge from moving.

Next I sanded down the neck a bit to get rid of the matte finish, now it plays really similar to the old 80's JEMS

Upgraded both humbuckers to white dimarzio PAF pro's, these sound amazing. the same pickups paul gilbert has in his guitars and what the original JEMS were sold with.

Next I painted a white f-hole (ala paul gilbert) on the front. This can be easily removed without much damage to the guitar

On the back is a cityscape stencil. it's along the bottom and looks really nice. again this can probably be removed fairly easily if you want.

as well I have changed all the knobs to black strat knobs and the guitar also comes with a set of white dimarzio strap locks with the white dimarzio strap.

The pickups alone are worth $70 each new, and if you wanted to part it out you could easily make close to $4-500, I would just rather have someone play it than tear it apart myself.

Looking for $175 plus shipping

also selling my Gloss Black ESP X-Tone PS-1 Semi-hollow guitar

Yes, I know these sell for $300 new, so why would you want to buy mine?

First up I have installed EMG's in it (81/85) which cost me $200 installed

Next up I had a set of black Sperzel locking tuners installed which cost me another $100

Next up it comes with a case (it's a coffin case but it fits it very well) which cost me $60

and lastly it was recently set up, a new bridge was installed and it plays wonderfully now.

Looking for $250 (plus shipping)

(here's what the guitar looks like stock)

http://www.music123.com/ESP-PS-1-Xtone-Paramount-Series-Semi-Hollow-Electric-Guitar-516673-i1149036.Music123

Pictures on all items available by request (send me you email address in your message)

• Members
  • Members

josh:

all the pics i have are up.

if there's something specific you need me to take a picture of pm me.

reprove:

the x-tone is actually an amazing guitar. it's set up wonderfully and easily plays as good as the ec-1000 and my actual ESP Eclipse. I hate to see it go but i have 2x $1000+ guitars as it is, and the bills still have to get paid.

everything is still available, tons of tire kickers and a few people waiting on paychecks.

pm me if you want anything

Archived