Ibanez ART300

Bengal

• Members

I have an Ibanez ART300 for sale. They didn't make these too long for some reason. Very solid and in excellent shape. It's the Brown Caiman finish. The best thing about these is the active Ibanez pickups. Very articulate without being muddy at all. Might be the best stock Ibanez pickups I have ever heard. Comes with a nice Line 6 gigbag. $325 shipped.

(This link is to show the guitar specs, I'll post pics when I get home)

http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-ART300

• Members

I have this guitars cousin in black ..And just to put my two cents in ..These ART300 have got to be one of the best bang for your buck guitars on the market...They make equal value Epiphones look and sound like play toys..
I agree also the actives in these ART300's are very smooth and are not just a metal only pick up .IMHO they are equal to the EMG 81/85's and may even be more versatile...They are great for Classic Rock ,Blues and just about anything else..
Hope you don't mind me putting in my opinoin but when i come across a product that deserves praise i like to do so ..Since now days there are so many that don't live up to there hype ..This guitar does plus some.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived