FS A Special 1984 G&L Invader - $300

Rusty_Chains

• Members

I've got a G&L Invader circa 1984.

It has had some work done to it. When I bought it, it was black and kind of beat up with a hodge podge of different pickups in a H-S-S configuration and a Kahler flyer. I filled in the single coil cavities and old mini-switching configuration holes and had it painted white. I replaced the worn out Flyer tremelo with a new Kahler fixed tail. The neck still has the Kahler locking plates, bolts, etc.

It is still tapped for a humbucker - which is a Seymour Duncan JB, one volume, and one tone. I never got around to putting a tone control in it.

I replaced the electronics and jack from the G&L stock stuff to a basic jack with plate and new Alpha pot. Very basic. There is a scratch by the jack plate that is noticable but not too bad.

The neck is incredible. Flat radius and has an ebony fretboard. Medium frets. For those who are familiar with the playability and tone of these guitars - you know how nice they really are. headstock is a little worn cosmetically but fine. Its been played.

I was basically trying to turn it into a Rampage as I'm a huge Jerry fan. To be honest, I really don't want to part with it but have a baby coming and need the money and to be rid of some guitars. Its been through quite a transformation - I saved it. It has been played but needs a good home.

I'd like to get $300 - send me your zip so we can figure out shipping, and yes I do take paypal.

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

Archived