FS...More Ibbys, couple rare ones

uberthrall

• Members

Time to thin the herd again to generate some cash. This time I have one that's really very rare. The first one is the really rare MH580 Ballback. I looked for one of these for a couple of years before coming across this one. One of the previous owners modified it from the H/H configuration to H/S/S. This one's in really great shape, and is definitely what I'd call a Super Tele. Blasphemy to some I suppose, but not to me. I have a case for it as well. I'm looking for $475 shipped and insured to the CONUS.

Ballback001.jpg

Ballback005.jpg

Ballback006.jpg

Ballback004.jpg

Next up is one I had listed before, but the buyer flaked apparently. This one's an S 540sol.......They only made these for a couple years. This one's in good shape too. The only thing out of the ordinary is a stain at the 5th fret beneath the G,B, and E strings. I'm looking for $450 shipped and insured in a nice padded gigbag.

SOLD

mapleboardSaber001.jpg

closeupSaber005.jpg

Last up is a really clean S 540 LTD. Really no flaws on this one outside of the typical finish crack on the bass side of the neck pocket. This one is really super clean, and plays and sounds great. I have a case for this one. I'm looking for TRADED shipped to the CONUS.

redsaber030.jpg

redsaber033.jpg

I don't use Paypal ever.....for selling or buying for that matter. A USPS money order will work fine. I've got a ton of references here, Jemsite, and several other forums. I'll also be happy to speak to anyone who's interested directly. Just PM me for my phone number.

Archived