FS:Warmoth Strat body, flame finish, $200

CountGrishnackh

• Members

Hey guys. Times are tough and I have to part out some guitars.

This is a Mahogany Warmoth Strat body with a metallic emerald/metalflake gold flame finish. It's routed H/S/S, looks amazing with a see through pickguard. Body is in excellent condition aside from some scuffs/scratching along the backside lower bout. This damage isn't that noticeable against the green, not through the paint, but it is there. Aside from that it's exceptionally clean. It's fairly unique in it's routing, it's back routed so you can work on the electronics without taking the pickguard off, and there is in addition to the normal strat jack rout, an additional tele jack rout. Now I've not used the tele jack rout and left it as is, but if you want, you could run a separate piezo or midi output through that, with the back rout space is no problem on a pickguard.

Also included is a gold wilkinson trem, which works fantastic for a traditional six screw trem, but it is missing the pop in arm.

Price is $200 firm plus shipping. Awesome strat body, really striking, under lights it explodes in sparkles. I took a few pics, but the color isn't exactly right, so pics to follow tomorrow morning. Another note-this is a fairly heavy body.

PM me if interested, thanks.

I also have a BC Rich NJ Speedloader neck,black, with ebony fretboard and diamond inlays and a German Floyd speedloader if anyone is interested. I know the strings are a bit pricey, but the system certainly works great and would make a excellent guitar if you have a body and some pickups lying around.

Archived