WTB: Shred Machine

taternuts666

• Members

I have an ESP/Edwards Ritchie Blackmore for sale ($750 shipped)

*copied from my ad

Tons more mojo in this guitar than the recent Fender Blackmore guitar. Guitar is in excellent condition with the only issue being a re-location of the bottom strap button (about .25" away from original), original strap button hole almost completely covered.

Features - Maple Neck - 21 Frets - Rosewood Fretboard - Graduated Scallop from Factory - ESP Branded/Edwards Made - Alder Body - Olympic White Nitro Finish - Factory Relic - Synchronized Tremolo -

1 Vol, 2 Tone, 5 Way Switch

Upgrades - Schaller Staggered Locking Tuners - Dunlop Straplocks -Dimarzio Single Coils (Neck/Bridge DP414 Vintage Solo, Middle DP416 Area '61) - White Coffin Hardshell Case

MORE PICTURES

Edwards_Ritchie_Blackmore_01.jpgEdwards_Ritchie_Blackmore_02.jpg

• Members

Make me a reasonable offer. There are 4 reviews on HC.

DSCF4338.jpg

One scratch on the back. Looks like someone had trouble placing springs.

DSCF4336.jpg

The original Allen wrenches are not on the guitar. I have them though.

DSCF4332.jpg

I had the exact same model and color, except mine had a single pickup and volume knob. That Kramer is an unbeliveable shredder!!:love::thu:

• Members

PM'd u Rossness, and accidentally Pm'd u Uberthall..... lol

Haha......I was gonna PM you back when the phone rang. I actually do have a couple others to offer though.

SalmonGambale001.jpg

Absolutely MINT.......one of the ones that were signed and numbered by Frank Gambale.

DC-125001.jpg

Less than half your budget......$600 shipped and insured. This one's mint as well.

• Members

It's got a Carvin 22 in it, that's hooked up to a 3way minitoggle. Normal/splitcoil/phase(?). I usually don't like the sound of these, but this one's not bad. I also have a vintage late 70's Dimarzio Super Distortion that came out of an 82' Hamer Sunburst......great pup. Might look a little funky in that guitar, as it's cream colored though. I'll throw it in if you want it.

• Members

I got a Washburn WG-780 that I'm looking to move. This one retailed for $1200 back in '03 (still got the receipt), so it's not one of the low end Washburns. Has the Stephen's Cutaway found on the Nuno models, so you can easily get at the high frets.

$350 + ship (I'm in Canada)

28ls2g1.jpg

oieofk.jpg

• Members

I have a 1997 USA Fender Floyd Rose Classic with original case top picture you can have for $900 plus shipping. Bottom picture is the Fender HM made in Japan you can have cheap $300 plus shipping with original case. I have owned guitars ranging from $200 to over $5000. The HM is one of my favorite guitars. It plays and feels like a Jackson. Comfortable and easy to play, jumbo frets. The pups are Dimarzio with Dimarzio Distortion in the bridge. It totally rips. A shredding machine.

f6103.jpg

picture1542nz4.jpg

Archived