OT: Anybody else sick of the "Anybody else sick of the GODDY-bumps?" thread?

Jeebus

• Members

Originally posted by urbanscallywag

You know, you should tell the person that started that madness in the first place. I don't recall seeing too many that were bitter over GODDY.

30 people that answered my poll disagree, and it looks like so far Chris's poll is backfiring on him.

• Members

Originally posted by BOBA JFET

30 people that answered my poll disagree, and it looks like so far Chris's poll is backfiring on him.

Well, of course all the non-goddy-lovers are going to vent by answering your poll. You're preaching to the converted. The vast majority of people here don't give a {censored}. All this is your very own self-created tempest in a teapot. ;)

• Members

How can a poll "backfire" on someone? I didn't set out to prove anything, or "get people to agree with me". I just posted a poll, for curiosity's sake.

• Members

...it looks like so far Chris's poll is backfiring on him.

More Freudian projection. Actually, it's your poll and your thread that are backfiring on you. Now we have TWO threads devoted to "Goddy".

I mean, it's bad form to start up a whole thread and poll just to complain about the use of one word. It rubs people the wrong way and you get the opposite of what you wanted. ;)

• Members

Originally posted by Birdienumnum

More Freudian projection. Actually, it's
your
poll and
your
thread that are backfiring on
you.
Now we have TWO threads devoted to "Goddy".

I mean, it's bad form to start up a whole thread and poll just to complain about the use of one word. It rubs people the wrong way and you get the opposite of what you wanted.
;)

Man, i did a double-take when I logged back in.

:D

This is TOO cool!

Two threads devoted to discussing GODDY :)

• Members

Originally posted by Birdienumnum

More Freudian projection. Actually, it's
your
poll and
your
thread that are backfiring on
you.
Now we have TWO threads devoted to "Goddy".

I mean, it's bad form to start up a whole thread and poll just to complain about the use of one word. It rubs people the wrong way and you get the opposite of what you wanted.
;)

If I would have done nothing I would have gotten the opposite of what I wanted (continual goddy-ness) anyway, so there's no real loss.

Archived