ESP LTD VIPER 401FM NEW!! In Box

toyloy

• Members

I picked up an identical one of these about 4 weeks ago with a hard case in trade for a guitar I'd paid $275 for right here in HC. $275 was not a stupendous price. I do know he's been trying to trade/sell this thing for a long time, and I nearly bit on it after I sold mine.

• Members

I PM'd this guy about this guitar as well. He told me MO or check only too. When I asked him if he would take paypal he never answered. If you wrote him a check you could possibly call your bank?

Money order. Postal, no less. :facepalm: I'm gonna have to hit up the P.O. and see if anything can be done to get a refund or something. Thieving scumbag. :mad:

• Members

This sucks. I remember that other thread with a Fender Scorpion (looked like the copy version of the Rondo Music Douglas SX Scorpion) HH guitar with a scorpion inlay at 12th fret and I was going to hit that one as well as the deal seemed too good to be true. I guess in both instances my procrastination saved me from getting ripped off. Never heard if that other guy got his money back as that was some months ago.

• Members

This sucks. I remember that other thread with a Fender Scorpion (looked like the copy version of the Rondo Music Douglas SX Scorpion) HH guitar with a scorpion inlay at 12th fret and I was going to hit that one as well as the deal seemed too good to be true.
I guess in both instances my procrastination saved me from getting ripped off.
Never heard if that other guy got his money back as that was some months ago.

Yeah, that little angel on my shoulder usually tells me to hold on to my money. This wasn't some ridiculous deal or anything either, though. I guess that's the way the scammers work it these days. Make it a good deal but not too good to be true. If only it was as easy as finding him and beating his ass. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

He finally responded to one of my many PM's with

Huh? My name is not Jessie, and I'm not quite sure what you are referencing. Please oblige.

:rolleyes: to which I did. I can't wait to hear this excuse...

I've also reported this scumbag to the authorities and filed for mail fraud. Hopefully something will come of it.

Archived