FS/FT: Lots of Stuff, Guitars, Pickups, Pedals, Amp

Rokket2005

• Members

In the interest of keeping the forums a little tidier I decided it'd be easier If I keep everything in one thread rather than having several in every forum. I decided it's high time to pass on the stuff that I'm not using anymore since hopefully it can be used by someone else.

This'll be quite the list, so I won't list a lot pictures here for the sake of keeping it as short as I can. If you want more pics of anything pm me and I will gladly oblige.

Looking to move this stuff quick, make me an offer!

First up - Guitars

Warmoth Telecaster - $550

Walnut Body w/ 1/4" Quilt maple top

EMG T set

Wilkinson Bridge and Base Plate

Fender Tuners

Maple Neck and Fretboard

PA100006.jpg

This guitar is beautiful, and it plays and sounds great too. It just doesn't have that characteristic tele twang that I would want from a tele. Great tones nevertheless, from spanky cleans to George Bensonesque jazz tones. Run it into a High gain amp and it is ridiculously tight.

Jackson DXMG Neck and Body - $Traded

000_0280.jpg

I'm parting out the neck and body of this, as the wiring is a little messed up, and were I to sell it as is I fear would only aggravate anyone who bought it. The body has a few chips, albeit small ones. The neck has some discoloration on the back near the 1-4 frets, but plays magnificently and the frets have very little wear.

Fender 60th Anniversary Strat - $400

Blizzard Pearl Paint job

3 ply w/b/w pickguard with Lace Sensor Red, Silver, Gold set

Rosewood Fretboard, the original neck had terrible warping issues, so a local luthier made me a new neck, plays great

Next up

Parts/Etc.

Original Floyd Rose Trem - $150

Black

Bought from Carvin 2 years ago with the intention on building a guitar. Never happened. In great condition, has a small pin sized chip of paint off near the low e string saddle.

Dimarzio X2N - $55

Black

Dimarzio Air Norton - $50

Black

Seymour Duncan JB - Sold

F Spaced

Black with Name

Seymour Duncan SH2N Jazz - $traded

Black with Name

EMG HZ Set - $sold

Black

Neumann KM 184 - $700

Brand New with Cedar Case and stand adapter, clip, and pop filter.

Digitech Digidelay - $65

Very Clean, but has a few chips in the paint on the edges. Half of the back sticker is gone from previous velcro use.

Devi Ever Aenima - $80

Immaculate condition, sounds beastly.

Humphrey Audio Mods SLO/Diezel Modded MT-2 - $Traded

Sounds amazing, reviews of it on HC are all the introduction this pedal needs. http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Humphrey+Audio+Mods/SLO-Diezel+MT-2/10/1

Amps

Traynor YCS100 MkI - $Traded

P3170046.jpg

This is/was Traynor's Flagship and for good reason.

3 Channels, fully independent eq, reverb, gain, volume, fx mix, bright/scoop, modern/vintage switches on each channel

Clean is very versatile, especially with the available eq options.

Channel 2 is "Marshall" voiced, sounds really good and has a lot of gain on tap.

Channel 3 is "Mesa" voiced. Not as flabby of a low end as rectos, but still very heavy sounding.

It also has global Presence and Resonance Knobs

100w switchable to 30w

The front panel has some weird "fingerprint" like markings that don't seem to come off. The amp still sounds great.

Footswitch has a 2 way switch in the clean channel stomp, which basically means you have to hit it twice when switching to it as to not make the amp scream when you try to switch to another channel. Easy fix for those so inclined.

Predominantly looking to sell, but trade offers are cool too. Prices are shipped, the traynor may be an extra $20 or so depending on shipping quote and location. Paypal with gift option preferred, US CONUS only. I've got several good trades on the HCCF, TGP, and my ebay handle is cookx285 where I have 100% feedback. Thanks for looking!

Archived