Gibson LP Standard, "Raw Power" w/ Upgrades. Priced to Sell

Jack71

• Members

Gibson Les Paul Standard "Raw Power" limited edition. Not to be confused with the current LP Studio Raw Powers out there now. This is the 1999/2000 release, I believe, with the passive pickups. Guitar has been played but is in very good condition with low action. Some moderate fret wear and a few nicks but overall a great guitar. My favorite guitar and the best neck of ANY guitar I've ever played. It's a 60's slimmer taper but the backshape is a more rounded "C" rather than flat like all the other 60's taper LP's I've played. I think this backshape is unique to these particular run of guitars.

Of course the big selling point of these guitars is the thin satin finish over the entire guitar rather than regular nitro. This leads to a fantastically smooth feeling neck and a body that breathes and resonates easier. You can really hear the difference as it sounds great unplugged as well.

I upgraded the electronics with an RS Guitarworks kit and the pickups with a WCR Godwood in the neck (with brushed nickel cover) and Duncan Alnico Pro II in the bridge. Great sounding and playing guitar but I have to let her go for financial reasons. Will come with the Gibson hard shell case pictured. I need money fast so I'm pricing it to sell. $1,199 shipped and paypaled. I would entertain a partial trade for a POD X3 Live or something similar, but would need to come out of it with a good bit of cash.

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5262.jpg

IMG_5267.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg

IMG_5273.jpg

Archived