Trade feeler: Fender American Nashville Tele

Teletypist

• Members

Dumbass idea - I love this guitar, I'm keeping it (for now :facepalm:)

2000 Fender American Nashville Telecaster

A rare bird, only made for about a year and a half, and this was one of the last. Not the B-Bender, nor the earlier Deluxe, and of course not the MIM. Tele bridge and neck pups, Tex-Mex middle. 5-Way switching.

I would rate the condition about 8/10. It was used, a lot, and accumulated its share of edge dings (touched up). Still looks sharp on stage. Neck is fine, minor fret and fingerboard wear. Comes with the OHSC.

It's been relegated to back-up duty for a few years, but doesn't get used enough to keep. Looking for a semi-hollow, or Jackson SL1 or 2 (T preferred). But will consider anything interesting.

Big pix here:

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/teletypist/Fender%20American%20Nashville%20Telecaster/

Nashvillecaseopensmall.jpg

• Members

To answer some questions:

It's completely original.

The trussrod works correctly.

It's set up with 11's but the intonation isn't perfect with those (it is with 10's or 9's), and the action is less than a dime's thickness anywhere on the neck and can be lowered to a ridiculous height (or lack of height, to be correct).

It has the Schaller/Fender strap pins, you also get the strap part, and what the heck - the strap they're on.

Archived