FT: Ibanez RG2570 "Project" tons of extras!

Rocklobsta1109

• Members

I've decided to put my project baby up for trade as I want to try something a little different. This guitar started life as a silver RG2570(like in my avatar) and i stripped the wrinkle finish off and stained the body "Alligator Green" and coated it with several coats of clear coat. The finish is not perfect by any means but it looks good and is very durable.

I also replaced pretty much every piece of hardware on the body. It has Dimarzio CrunchLab/Liquifire pickups and the stock Dimarzio IBZ single coil. All pots were replaced with quality Dimarzio 250k pots as well. The bridge is the AWESOME Graphtec Ghost LB63 Graphtech Ghost Link with the built in Piezo pickups for the acoustic or Midi Hexpander add ons for truely limitless possibilities. The only con is that the body was routing to accommodate the new bridge isn't the best. It fits with no problems now but its not perfect.

It comes with the Prestige HSC in excellent condition and all the case candy down to the instruction manual and tool kit. I'm also including the original bridge, and pickups. Frets are a bit worn but it still plays great!

I'm looking for Gibson Lp's or maybe an explorer, PRS SE24's, or other guitars but do not want a Floyd Rose! Trade value of $750 ish

101_0310.jpg

101_0309.jpg

101_0308.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived