For Sale: Dean USA RC7G Signed by Rusty Cooley

JoshuaLogan

• Members

Asking only $1700 OBO now. PM me if you're interested.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Used Dean USA RC7G Signed by Rusty Cooley

Modifications (if any): none

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with hard shell case

Location (City,State or City,Country): Zip code 34604, Florida

Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm me here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): joshualoganhero on ebay, JoshuaLogan on a bunch of other forums (The Andy Sneap Forum, Harmony Central, Rigtalk, etc.)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1700 OBO if you use Paypal eCheck/personal (to help me avoid fees) or send me a money order. I know I could get more if I waited longer to sell it, but I need the money as soon as possible, so I'm letting it go for cheap. These cost $2700 new. Please, send me a PM if interested.

Description, specs, and pics:

Up for sale is my Dean RC7G Rusty Cooley Signature 7 string guitar and matching hard shell case. This is the really nice USA version of the guitar with the Xenocide graphic, and this particular guitar was signed on the back of the headstock by Rusty Cooley himself. You don't see these pop up for sale used very often, and finding one signed by Rusty is even more rare. I'm only selling it, because I currently own 2 of them and can't afford to keep both at the moment.

These USA RC7s are flat out the best playing guitars I've ever touched (out of all 6, 7, and 8 string guitars I've played, including high end production models and various custom shop guitars). The neck is very, very comfortable and the action can be set extremely low without fret buzz... If you're into shred guitar, you will love this! The super thin neck, extra deep cutaway, and huge Dunlop 6000 frets make the guitar feel effortless to play. I've also played a Dean RC7X import guitar which had been refretted with Dunlop 6000s, and although it played nice compared to many other guitars, it just could not compare to the USA version in playability. The attention to detail on the USA RC7s is very good.

The guitar is used and has been played, so it's not in mint condition. There are a few minor dings here and there, but it is still in very good condition and plays REALLY well. This should be an excellent pickup for any Cooley fan or anyone searching for the most playable shred guitar they can find. If I had more money right now I would just keep both of them so I had an identical backup, but unfortunately it needs to go.

Specs:

-Alder Top and Body

-25 1/2 in. Scale

-Maple Rusty Cooley Spec Neck

-Ebony Fingerboard

-Custom Graphic Inlays

-Grover Tuners

-Black Hardware

-7-String Locking Bridge

-EMG 707 Pickups

-Custom "Xenocide" Graphics

Pics: