Benford Standard Plus (stratocaster) and NEW BKP 7 Ceramic Warpig (never installed)

grunge782

• Members

Prices:

Benford- $300

Bareknuckle- SOLD

SX 3 PAF Vintage series- $40

Dean Custom Zone- Shoot me an offer/trade

EMG HZ7A- $10

1. Benford Standard Plus HSS stratocaster-styled guitar.

jameswstrat011.jpg

103_0163.jpg (Just the guitar is for sale :lol:)

Benford guitars are made in the USA with handpicked wood. This strat plays and sounds much better than anything else I have tried in this price range. For the price I am selling it at, I am very skeptical that something could be found better.

I really love the sound of this guitar, however I have found myself to prefer very thick gloss finishes on my strat necks so I am selling this.

Here is the site-

http://www.benfordguitars.com/

Here are the specs-

S-STANDARD-PLUS

- 2 piece ash body

- USA dual fulcrum tremelo

- Chrome hardware

- Vintage Alnico pickups

- Sealed gear 14:1 tuning machines

- H/S/S pickup configuration

- maple/maple

- Neck specs:

1-11/16th nut width

-Compound Radius (9.5-12")

- tortoise shell pick guard

2. The BKP are well known around here and for good reason. I never installed the pickup because while I loved the sound of one for hi-gain in a friends guitar, I realized that it wasn't quite the sound I wanted nor was it a very good matchup for my guitar.

I will take pics of the BKP soon, but it has never been installed/used so you are basically getting a new pickup.

3. SX Vintage series 3 PAF guitar- $40

Picture002-3.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

I don't have any strings for it, but I do have 2 whammy bars for it that I will include. There is a small ding in the back of the neck shown in the picture above.

4. EMG 7 string pickup.

5333064544_4eba0da9b5_m.jpg

Pretty straight forward, in great condition.

5. And the last one is a "project" guitar which is a Neon Green Dean Custom Zone. I installed an Dimazrio/Ibz in the neck from an RG Prestige, a Dimarzio D-Sonic in the bridge, a 5 way pickup switch and a killswitch (though currently disconnected, but I like the way it looks. I can reconnect it if you want me to). It actually completely lights up under a blacklight as shown below-

dean004.jpg

dean003.jpg

This was more of a looks guitar (though it sounds pretty good with the upgraded pickups) that was fun for me to mod, but I've gotten a little too old to be rockin it :o. Seriously just offer me what you can for it. I'm looking for some inline locking tuners, roller string trees, a guitar nut and maybe open to some other things. Or feel free to lowball me cash wise on this one :lol:. Worst I can say is no.

Prices include PayPal fee, but shipping is separate. PM if you want more pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived