FS/T: Super Rare USA Jackson Limited 88

paulderlunas

• Members

Hey all, maybe I am just bored and want to see what else is out there but I have a 1988 Jackson Limited 88. For those of you who know what this is its pretty rare. For those of you who don't I will quickly run down the what it is...in 88' Grover Jackson decided to make a limited edition. He was originally going to make a 12 string but at the last minute changed it to a floyd'd 6 string. These are getting harder and harder to find. Mine has be modded slightly. The factory Jackson pickups were taken out and replaced by a Bill Lawrence and a a SD in the neck. I do not know what pickup models they are 100%...i've had this guitar for 6 years now. There is a toggle switch for a boost. The guitar plays like butter! I can not even explain how awesome this neck feels. The frets are scalloped from the 19 to the 24 from the factory. I have the original case.One of the latches if broken but it still functions. I do not have the original certificate of authenticity.

But anyway...I'm not sure what these are going for now a days...I would ideally would like to trade for something else...maybe another USA Jackson? Or I would really really really like a Les Paul. I had a 77' and I miss her terribly...Trade value I would say around 1300-1500? Regardless shoot me an offer!

IMG_3325.jpg
IMG_3329.jpg
IMG_3334.jpg
IMG_3335.jpg
IMG_3336.jpg
IMG_3338.jpg
IMG_3366.jpg
IMG_3371.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...