WTB: Cheap Telecaster

PurpleTeabag

• Members

I'm looking to add some tele twang to my arsenal. I'm not looking to spend much so any beater MIM's or Classic Vibe tele's out there?

I don't care about the appearance, dings, relic, etc... As long as the guitar plays flawlessly I'm interested.

Really looking for a great player for a great price.

Very interested in Squier Classic Vibe Custom

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Dude is selling a squier thinline. Those rule

Haven't checked this site in a week or so. Not interested in a thinline I don't think. I've never played one so I'm not sure what they're like. Really looking for a classic vibe custom with some dings, chips, rash, etc...

• Members

Squier Affinity Tele $150 plus shipping

I've got a squire affinity strat and to be honest, it sucks so I don't think

I'd like the affinity series tele. I hear really good things about the cv's so that's what I'm hoping for. Thanks for your offer though

• Members

I have a vintage cream SX tele with a maple neck, P-90 in the neck and a standard tele pickup in the bridge. Also has a bigsby style tremolo installed. I don't play it much so I would like to sell it. 135.00 shipped. Can supply pics..

• Members

I'm looking at a CV tele tomorrow...and I have a beat up MIM black tele. I'm keeping one for a project and I'll let you know about the other as soon as I can to see if you're interested. Good luck with the search!

Well it was a bust...the guy selling the CV Tele was all sorts of messed up. It was a Squier Bullet Strat...close but not quite:facepalm:

anyways, sorry but I'll probably keep my mim tele for now.

good luck with the search bump

• Members

Well it was a bust...the guy selling the CV Tele was all sorts of messed up. It was a Squier Bullet Strat...close but not quite:facepalm:

anyways, sorry but I'll probably keep my mim tele for now.

good luck with the search bump

Wow, sounds like he was way off. No problem though and thanks for getting back so soon.

Archived