WTS/WTT: FA set neck Sheena <-- frets professionally leveled/dressed

twotimingpete

• Members

EDIT: SOLD

Here's a guitar I got from resident forum member Mindriot, who is a skilled guitar setter upper. He performed a fret level and dress on it when he had it.

It plays beautifully. I don't know what else to say about it than that. Sounds great too. My issue is I think it's an eye sore. I think it's an ugly guitar so I play it hardly at all. Maybe someone else will see the beauty in it.

It has a translucent blue finish. In person you can see the grain underneath. In this lighting with the android phone the wood grain isn't really showing up.

sheena3.jpg

sheena2.jpg

sheena1.jpg

It's in excellent condition. These guitars were orignally in the FA studio series or whatever and, originally, were priced in the $400 range. They later were very famously blown out for $99 each which destroyed their value to HC forum members for all time.

Bottom line is that it's a quality guitar. It ain't a cheapie. Asking $160 shipped conus; For this price you'll never find a better playing guitar. will also consider trades for certain effects pedals, particularly OD.

• Members

Trade for a line 6 mm4 that the fourth preset doesn't work 100% of the time?

thansk for the offer -- but I'll pass on this one.

to clarify, I'm primarily interested in cash, but I will at least listen to trades and maybe something would catch my eye -- maybe -- but generally I'm looking for cash.

Archived