Second forum?

• Members

Originally posted by Dave Bryce

If the vote remains the way it is, we'll stick with it this way for a few months, then maybe revisit it sometime in the fall.

dB

That's good. In a few months, the melding of KC and KSS members will have advanced, and everyone will have a clearer idea of what would work best. :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand....a link to every OT thread that gets posted?

Sorry to be dense - I'm just not sure what you mean...

dB

Oh sorry, I mean a link to the KSS OT forum in the sticky thread.

:)

• Members

Originally posted by axelrod

Oh sorry, I mean a link to the KSS OT forum in the sticky thread.

Ahhhh...got it.

Unfortunately, unless there's a swing in the voting, there's not going to be a KSS-OT forum just yet.

If one does eventually become reality though - great idea. :cool:

dB

• Members

Ahhhh...got it.

Unfortunately, unless there's a swing in the voting, there's not going to be a KSS-OT forum just yet.

If one does eventually become reality though - great idea.
:cool:

dB

:cool: I think a KSS OT forum would be the best option. Any way lets hear the masses. ;)

have a great day... and night :D

• Members

Only 113 votes after all this time? So there aren't any more active posters? I'm rather surprised and a bit disappointed! You get accustomed to thinking that this forum is influential and representative of all keyboard players but if there are only 100 or so guys posting here then it's a piss in the ocean!

• Members

Fancy Fingers

...if there are only 100 or so guys posting here then it's a piss in the ocean!

It would be interesting to se some statistics. If IP numbers are logged you can gleam lots of interesting information from that.

DJ

--

• Members

Originally posted by DrJustice

It would be interesting to se some statistics. If IP numbers are logged you can gleam lots of interesting information from that.

DJ

--

I have hit the old LAN situation with coworkers where we got logged as the same guy

• Members

Originally posted by steadyb

Relax, I didn't say
which
:eek::D:cool:

Go Lakers.

Better, not great, but better -- whew, I thought we were going to have to send you to remedial trolling school

still, please practice a little more

• Members

see?!? much better

you're loosening up a little more -- applying some comic redirection

and most important for you..attempting to avoid the remise

not particularly clever, but a solid attempt at taking the rhythm and probably better to stay with the basics as opposed to getting too flashy...much stronger trolling than last night

the emoticon though is not as smooth, better off with a :p or possibly a :rolleyes:

a :cool:

is too much of an attempt at premptive approval and really weakens the punch

but that's OK, you can work that stuff out-- crawl before you walk and such

• Members

Today I count NINE OT threads on Page 1 of the KSS forums. This sucks. Not only are people posting even more useless OT's since we've been talking about how much many of us don't like them - and have shown it with this thread - but it looks like all that's ever going to be done about it is this thread.

I knew this was going to go nowhere...

• Members

Originally posted by The Pro

Today I count NINE OT threads on Page 1 of the KSS forums. This sucks. Not only are people posting even more useless OT's since we've been talking about how much many of us don't like them - and have shown it with this thread - but it looks like all that's ever going to be done about it is this thread.

You know what nine OT threads (and the fact that they're on page one) show you? That there's a bunch of people here who enjoy talking about OT subjects with their friends and peers.

As far as what can be done about it - we took a poll, and the majority of people voted to keep the one forum. What do you expect me to do - go against the majority? In what Universe is that considered fair?

dB

• Members

The poll results showed that the majority of kss members wanted everything to remain in one forum. IMO democracy should be honored.

The members that didn't want OT threads here should accept that a fair vote took place and the majority spoke.

Perhaps if the OT threads get out of hand there could be a re-vote? But then again, the majority voted it in so they should deal with it.

Just my 2 cents

• Members

This poll is flawed. It biases the results towards retaining one forum by dividing the two forum options.

The way I real the poll results, it's a dead heat. 55 members want two forums, and 55 members want one. There's just no unity on how the forums should be split.

Archived