ESP Custom Shop Stephen Carpenter 6 string

NITEFLY182

• Members

This guitar is completely stock and in the same condition it left the factory. I ordered it in 2004 and it took FOREVER to arrive. About a year IIRC. In that time I got into a dedicated 7 string band so this sat in its case while I was on tour. Since then I've been playing teles and weirder guitars so I just never got around to playing this guitar. I guess I didn't want to put that first ding in it because it looks so ridiculously awesome. The real ESP Carpenter 6 strings are amazing instruments. Flawless fretwork, fantastic neck feel. Im gushing but it really is an awesome guitar and Im sure you know that if you opened this thread. Here are the specific details:

Custom Shop built ESP SRC Stephen Carpenter model. Black with pearloid binding around body, neck, and headstock. Alder body wings and three-piece maple neck. Solid black ebony fingerboard, jumbo frets. HHS pickup arrangement. All original with no wear or modifications. Includes hardshell case and fretboard protector. Case is clean with no wear as well.

Photos have flash so the grain of the ebony is emphasized. In natural light its a flawless solid black ebony board.

$1600 shipped

Pictures:

P1020285.jpg

P1020286.jpg

P1020287.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived