Hamer Californian/ESP SRC/Westbury/Sovtek

NITEFLY182

• Members

Hamer USA Californian. Very good condition with only a couple little marks on the body and some checking of the finish on the back of the headstock. No cracks anywhere. Schaller tremolo is in new condition. Frets have little to no wear on them. Includes hardshell case, strap locks, and trem arm. $950 shipped

P1020296.jpg

P1020300.jpg

Custom Shop built ESP SRC Stephen Carpenter model. Black with pearloid binding around body, neck, and headstock. Alder body wings and three-piece maple neck. Solid black ebony fingerboard, jumbo frets. HHS pickup arrangement. All original with no wear or modifications. Includes hardshell case and fretboard protector. Case is clean with no wear as well.

Photos have flash so the grain of the ebony is emphasized. In natural light its a flawless solid black ebony board.

$1700 shipped

Pictures:

P1020285.jpg

P1020286.jpg

P1020287.jpg

1978-79 Westbury Standard

Mahogany body and three-piece mahogany neck

Rosewood board

22 jumbo frets

NEW Schaller M80 tuning machines (direct replacement for old crappy nylon tuners - no new holes)

NEW Gotoh TOM bridge

NEW Seymour Duncan SH4 and SH2 pickups

Schaller strap buttons

Very nice vintage-style fender hardshell case

This guitar sounds awesome and plays great. Its currently set up in standard with 10-52s. I'll set it up for whatever you like if you prefer a different arrangement. Considering all the new and pricey bits, I'd like to get $475 shipped. If you like all the cool stuff Matsumoku was putting out in the 70s and 80s, this is one for you. Its in very good shape and has all new stuff where it matters. BTW, this is a two-owner guitar. The original owner sold it to a store I used to work at and I bought it up the day it came up for sale.

Pics:

P1020270.jpg

P1020272.jpg

P1020273.jpg

This Tube Midget is in original condition with the exception of the pilot lamp, which has been changed to a Fender-style jewel assembly. A replacement original lamp is included with this sale.

Power tubes are a pair of excellent RCA black plate 6L6s and the pres are Mullard and Tung Sol IIRC.

Amp is fully functional and sounds killer with all manners of guitars as well as bass and keys.

$650 shipped including a Studio Slips clamshell gig bag and a new replacement OEM indicator lamp.

P1020294.jpg

P1020293.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived