FT: 84/85 Ibanez AH-10 Allan Holdsworth Signature (Mint! All original w/ case-candy!)

xjordanx

• Members

I've got a 1984/1985 Ibanez AH-10 Allan Holdsworth Signature model. Twenty-six year old guitar that is in 99% mint condition. The pickguard has some fingernail scratches. Also, the previous owner wrote his name/initials in the tremolo cavity and on the tremolo spring claw, but the back plate will cover both of these. You could probably even get the writing off. Both of these flaws are documented in the pictures. Other than that, this guitar only has the most minor surface scratches from being handled and polished. No more than miniscule dust scratches from polishing cloths.

It has all the case candy and warranty card, and comes in the original case

Guitar is in Belfry, KY. You can reach me via PM or reply here! I've got lots of rep on sevenstring.org (jordanky) good transactions here on the HC forums, eBay username jmccown11, lots of clean feedback there too.

I'd like to trade, but I'd consider selling as well. Interested in guitars and high gain amps! No Fender, Gibson, Schecter, Dean, or BC Rich. All offers will be considered!

IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0423.jpg

IMAG0421.jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...