For Sale: 2002 PRS Swamp Ash Special

ogreki11er

• Members

Thought I'd never sell this one, but some bills have come up that need to be paid. I've had this guitar for about 2 years now and have had no problems at all. Somewhere along the way though, I've lost the trem bar. You could probably pick one up cheap from someone on birdsandmoons.com, or try ebay. I'm asking for $1400 straight to your door. I'll flex some on the price - though I'm not super desperate to sell. Will ship in OHSC and I'll even throw in a SRV style leather strap.

SAS1-2.jpg

sas6-1.jpg

• Members

Sorry man, not wanting to trade. I've got a few bills I want to get out of the way before the end of the year. It sucks due to the economy the way it is - it'd be a lot easier to trade for something plus some money (which I've gotten some great offers), but of course I'm more in need of the cash.

• Members

These are awesome guitars, I just got a preowned SAS myself, similar color, birds, and man it rocks! You won't be disappointed, and this is cheap! I love positions 2 and 4 through a clean tone, and the bridge humbucker screams through Marshall and Mesa gain tones. And you can't buy these anymore, so get it while it's hot!

• Members

These are awesome guitars, I just got a preowned SAS myself, similar color, birds, and man it rocks! You won't be disappointed, and this is cheap! I love positions 2 and 4 through a clean tone, and the bridge humbucker screams through Marshall and Mesa gain tones. And you can't buy these anymore, so get it while it's hot!

That post almost makes me want to close this thread and hoard away the guitar under my bed. Thanks for the bump sdhupelia!

Archived