Fender Aerodyne Classic Stratocaster - Amber Flame top

Londonbus

• Members

Super clean and very well cared for. Total case queen. No nicks, scratches, pickmarks or fretwear... plays perfect... zero issues. Includes trem arm and a brand new Fender "Deluxe" heavily padded gig bag. Made in Japan.

$675 shipped and insured to your door. US48 only.

MIGHT consider trades, but mainly looking to sell this one. If you want to see more pics, I have several big ones on the Ebay auction for this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fender-AERODYNE-CLASSIC-Stratocaster-Strat-Amber-Flame-Top-Japan-Flawless-/380388500510?pt=Guitar&hash=item5890ebe41e

6375310371_b93c562ee3_z.jpg

6375313457_023aa58a36_z.jpg

6375311689_8b5b4ba2ca_z.jpg

6375310865_460cd7e537_z.jpg

6375312639_a0b205a514_b.jpg

• Members

I emailed you the big pics lazyace13.

Yes, I believe the body is basswood with a maple top.

I usually don't bother with the stereotypical phrases in ads describing tone or feel. But I will say that almost anybody who has honestly tried these out go away impressed with the overall quality and playability of them. I think they were around a grand new... You could certainly spend a lot more for a lot less Stratocaster, especially with some of the recent hokey stuff they've been releasing.

I'm a pretty diehard purist, but even I thought the Aerodyne models were the only modern interpretation of a Stratocaster design (ever, by anyone) that actually worked.

New pic:

3962_5.jpg

• Members

WHATTTT. that is thee nicest strat i've ever seen.

Thank you very much... You guys are making me not really want to sell it.

are these routed for hums underneath?

You know, I've never had it apart so I really have no idea what the routing configuration is under the hood. I'll try to look it up online and see if I can find out.

Archived