FS/FT ESP Eclipse Vintage Black Relic'd Bigsby & Duncans + Hetfield EMG pickups!

maxguitars

• Members

I am selling my lovely eclipse II. This is the most expensive Eclipse sold in the USA at $2139. It comes with a bigsby standard and Seymour Duncans (SH4 and SH1N). It is in mint condition but you would not know it by looking at the finish, It is relic'd to look like a vintage instrument. I am including a set of James Hetfield EMG classic 81/60 in box with pots, jack and everything you need to install them without soldering! I never installed these in this guitar because I love the Duncans. They are expressive and warm and just rock the vibe in this guitar. I have 50 feedbacks on ebay -all 100% "mymaxguitars". This is my personal Eclipse and it is an incredible guitar! I am selling off gear because I am out of work so the toys must go. Includes OHSC, case candy and ppwrk.

$1150 Paypal's and shipped in the USA. I ship Internationally so contact me for quote. I prefer to sell outright but may consider trades for a real nice acoustic electric or other guitar.

DSC06000_zpsd1afb82e.jpg
DSC06002_zpsb3c1b8fc.jpg
DSC06003_zpse5fbe92d.jpg
DSC06005_zps3f67cbf7.jpg
DSC06007_zpsf36d795b.jpg
DSC06008_zpsdb058d44.jpg
DSC06009_zps9f111ed2.jpg

Archived