Charvel Model 5FX

Bengal

• Members

Any yes "fish in a barrel" is what you are. Easy target. Look how I "goaded" you back into it? (and I wasn't even trying, just talking to a friend when you butted back in. Fish in a barrel.)

Too {censored}in' easy.

Wait.... Yep, back in the mood. Thanks for that, I thought today was going to be boring until the Pacquiao fight.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sigh ... well you are right about having sucked me back in but someone has to state for the record that you have selective recall and after the fact remorse, to the point that if my friend Alicia's movie 'Clueless' is remade and they need a male lead, I think you should definitely read for the part.

Yes, you've stated some of the more 'normal and reasonable' things you've done in this thread, which only came after you were found out, yea NOW you are singing like a Canary - "just $500 plus shipping and paypal or come pick it up, blah blah," but why not just simply list what I'm sure is a really nice guitar and say $500 plus shipping and paypal to begin with? You didn't have ANY problem listing a price on CL. Did you just want to squeeze people here a little more? The first person that posted here asked you for a price and then you began with your ongoing dissertation throughout the thread about how much it was worth (without ever coming out and saying what you wanted for it) and just send you an offer. Ok, that's not how I sell stuff, but who am I to tell you (though I did make a suggestion) and maybe you don't know that many forums require that you list a price, but giving you the benefit of the doubt, I played along with you're only taking offers. So, I was genuinely interested and made an offer in the thread for $450 that you never directly responded to, because you were too busy explaining how your guitar was so much better and different and unique then the almost identical one that sold for $450 that I based my offer on. Then I found another one that was identical that was selling for $485 and you let it be known that you would never sell yours for that amount and that it would cost much, much more and was considerably more valuable. Then I found your actual guitar on CL for $500 and showed you the link to it, and after seeing the link, you STILL asked me where I got the $500 figure?!? At that point you showed yourself to either be a moron or just trying to jack around everyone here. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, or the tallest ear of corn in the field out there in middle America?

I know this was a long paragraph for someone of your intellectual capacity so let me outline it for you:

No Price, despite numerous requests

Continual hype of value

Hides Ball with the sale

Doesn't respond to public offers

Continually threatens to put it back in the closet (maybe it's gay?)

States he will never sell it anywhere close to $485

Is confronted with his own CL ad for it for $500

Asks where that $500 price came from :facepalm:

Gets hot under the collar after being exposed

and then gives ten reasons why he appears so dumb

(all of which are because of me, Paypal, nothing selling, etc.)

And after ALL this, he keeps bumping a thread where he's being laughed at and looks like an idiot AND then gloats that he really showed me up! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Your honor, I rest my case. I am so done with this thread. Anything else that comes after this by Braingal will just be more clueless and irrelevant --> :blah: :blah: :blah:

2479368170103575343S425x425Q85.jpg

• Members

Wow, that must have taken you about an hour and a half to type.

But please allow me to retort.

This site doesn't require a price. Period. No price is just fine.

I was mainly looking to trade as I don't need the money. Again, that's really why I didn't state a price.

Hype of value? Who sets the value, you or me? Tell me what the value is? Again, I don't go by a mass produced guitar that may be somewhat "similar" in price. But please, tell ME what the value is.

Doesn't respond to public offers? From who, you? I don't like you, I knew that from the start. Yep, I ignored your offer because as I said before, I wouldn't sell it to you.

Yep, my guitar is gay.

Nope, I wouldn't sell it for 485 here on this site. Again, I've stated why several times.

Confonted with my own ad. Yep, that is the price for a local sale.

Yep, I asked where the price came from and here is where I'll give you a bit of a compliment. You're clever for taking a screenshot. I'll give you that. But again I'll ask (and not get an answer) what does it prove? It proves that I MUST sell it for $500 here? No, it doesn't.

Hot under the colar for being "exposed". This one is most funny. I'm not hot at all, just somewhat bored. Exposed? Wow, you found out my local price. Good going Sherlock. What great Google skills you have. I'm so very impressed.

Again, I'm dealing with a young kid who got upset because he didn't like how I worded my ad. That's all this is. That and he's upset because I ripped on MIK guitars and by looking at the threads he's started, that's all he has. So I guess I bit too close to the bone for him. Some of us play more that PRS SE's son.

That's what it really is, he's mad and a bit envious. He wanted my guitar and instead of pm'ing me and asking about a price and getting one, he decided to play Perry Mason (Look it up kid, use your kickass Google skills) and TRY to be clever. Not clever at all but somewhat humerous.

And then when I ask him to PM me instead, what does he do? BUMPS THE AD AGAIN!! Wow, pretty stand up guy we have here. I realize that only myself, Hotel California here, and maybe my buddy are reading this. I would have no problem talking about this over the phone or in PM. This guy just wants a "stage" to perform on.

He just {censored}ed with the wrong dog is all.

(Why is it that all Eagles fans are pretentious douchebags?)

EDIT: I have to laugh at your stupidity. "Not the tallest EAR of corn in the field"? HA! That one made me laugh. Why? Well, you should know why.

• Members

One more point, can I see your Harmony Central Police Badge?

I see you are trying to "protect" the clueless masses here from being taken advantage of by someone like me who doesn't state a price.

Do you think the people here are that {censored}ing stupid as to pay me an inflated price for this guitar? Really? Are you that {censored}ing ignorant?

The people here are generally smart and quite with it. They don't need your "help" in any way, shape, or form.

HA! Yeah, like I was going to sell this guitar here for $1000. If I wanted that price, I'd sell it on ebay and GET that price.

{censored}in' classic. I'm on you now man, I'll be watching for your next ad. THAT will be fun, trust me.

EDIT: And you say you're done but we know you're not. You'll be back because you are the type that must have the last word. So we'll dance this dance again.

EDITII: LOOK, I can post pictures too! Neat huh?

shut-the-fuck-up1.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived