FT two for one deal or one on one ESP-LTD DV8-R & NOS Epi Firebird with DiMarzios

craigny

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: LTD DV8-R & Epi Firebird

Modifications (if any): Dimarzios in Epi and cliplock strap, top button moved to gibson position for perfect balance, LTD stock

Accessories (hardshell case etc):Gator hardshell for LTD

Location (City,State or City,Country):LI, NY

International OK? : No sorry

Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM

References (eBay or other forum userid):Tons here, on HC, Jemsite, & TGP

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):Trades...since i have to but a trade value for both..lets say 850-900??? give or take

Pictures/Description:Well just got the LTD its great, the Epi i bought NOS a couple months ago...brand new cond..wont cry if i keep these but i am a gear whore so thats that......so the LTD is in great cond...frets great, one slight impression on guitar so hard to see otherwise REALLY clean...flush mount dunlops, sperzels, duncan JB/Jazz combo.. killer. The Epi has New Dimarzios..tone zone/air norton. i moved the upper pin to the rear like a gibson...PERFECT balance, it slays massive tone. you can still see the old pinhole on the upper bout but it dosent bother me but i can put the pin there to cover it if ya want..this thing is basically new, steinberger locking gearless tuners id put it up to any Gibson....on with the pron:

IMG_6178_zps2079fd2c.jpg

IMG_6189_zps71c47c63.jpg

IMG_6172_zpsb6427736.jpg

IMG_6169_zps60529bb1.jpg

IMG_6183_zpsd4cb59a8.jpg

6d19c1c0-1c0e-4823-aaa2-c8c07caf9818_zps

image_zps881aa42d.jpg

image_zps7d105542.jpg

Ok so im looking to trade these two for one..but will consider splitting em up .im pretty open but NO TREMS...preference is for esp/ltds and Gibsons...6ers mostly...may entertain a 7 if its like an Alex Wade or something but but def no 8's...want to get one nice one for these two great guitars.

Archived