Ibanez J-Custom RG7cst piezo double-edge floating trem

starsnuffer

• Members

For Sale: RG7CST - Ibanez 7 string with Piezo double-edge bridge

Description

The RG7CST is a top-of-the-line Ibanez J-Custom guitar of which only about 24 were ever produced. This beast features a mahogany back and a flamed maple top, two Dimarzio humbuckers and the "Holy Grail" 7-string Double Edge Piezo Tremolo system. The UV shaped neck is constructed of a three piece maple laminate with an ebony fretboard with no inlays and extra hard jumbo frets. Needless to say, this guitar sounds amazing.

Condition

This guitar is in excellent condition. The flame top and hardware are in great condition and the neck and fretboard have very little wear. The bridge is basically mint.

Take a look at the photos, as this has one of the best book-matched flames I've seen. The mid-point between the two flame halves is almost invisible and seamless, making the top look like one solid sheet of perfect maple. The ebony fretboard is jet black and has been well oiled and shows no signs of wear.

There are two minor chips in the clearcoat on the top between the bridge pickup and the trem cavidy, and the back has a few dings (all visible in the photos), I'd say overall the guitar is at least a 9/10.

Pickups:

Dimarzio Air Norton 7 in the neck and Evolution 7 in the bridge

It comes with a plush Ibanez hardshell case. The case has seen better days but is sound and functional. The interior of the case is mint.

Why am I selling it?

Unfortunately I need the money. I use this guitar mostly in the studio these days (though I have gigged with it) and my carvin 7s are getting more use. I'm hoping a SS.org member will pick this beauty up before I have to go to ebay with it.

I'm asking $2900 for everything: guitar, case, along with free shipping anywhere in the continental U.S. (U.S. only) Sorry, no trades. I accept PayPal. International buyers will have to pay shipping.

Send me a Private Message if interested.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

-W

• 4 years later...

Archived