USA Taylor 810 trade for USA Electric

qballman

• Members

Beautiful mint top of the line Taylor Acoustic. Bound body and neck, ebony fret board with inlays, never played out or much at all. No issues, no dings, no fret wear, no problems. They list for over $3,000 new, and sell for $2,400 new. I am looking for a USA electric, a Gibson, Fender, PRS, Hamer, etc.... of equal value. I am open to anything. Please let me know what you have and send pictures if you have them. I would meet anyone 1/2 way to trade. My Taylor comes with mint original hard shell case as well. Go to Taylor and check out the specs, check prices on line.

Thank for looking.

570-878-9906

jqballer1@yahoo.com

here are pictures

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/396039532.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi,
I'm not familiar with Taylor's model numbers, but the list price indicates that it is a quality guitar. Is it acoustic, or, acoustic/electric?

I have an American made Fender Stratocaster. California Series, 1997 or 98, with solid maple neck/fretboard. It has been played a lot, but is in excellent condition. Normal fret wear. It is solid black with a white pick guard. I also have the Fender case.

I live in Texas, 60 miles SW of Houston. If you are interested, I may be. I just need to look up the Taylor specs and talk to my acoustic playing friend who owns 2 Taylors.

Thanks,
Barry

Archived