FS Martin 000M, Seagull S12 Deluxe

jco.1

• Members

Two adult owned guitars for sale.

New condition Martin 000M w/OHSC; auditorium body, minimal use. I'm the only owner of this guitar; some mid-range Martins can be hit or miss. This is one of the nice ones. Other than minor pick swirling, not a scratch on it. Case is in perfect condition. New, this is running $899; $600 Shipped. Postal Money Order only.

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Seagull S12 Deluxe; serial number is 49496. I bought this used around 1994. This serial number pre-dates the current Seagull numbering convention, so I can't tell you exactly when this was made. Best guess is between 1991 and 1993, for those who are interested. There are some minor scratches on the back, and very minor pick scratches on the top only visible in the right light. This has more of a satin finish, so for it's age, this is in great shape. No active electronics, but there is a microphone pickup inside the guitar under the bridge, and a standard cable input inside the rear strap button. No HSC, but will come shipped in a heavy Rok-Sak gig bag. $225 shipped, Postal Money Order only.

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

Additional photos are available if you want me to email.

Archived