FS Cort NTL-50 Mini-Jumbo

Rusty_Chains

• Members

IMG_1064-1.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

Specs: solid Sitka spruce top - two pieces, thin finish, rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck with a select rosewood fretboard and Grover Super Rotomatic machine heads

The neck is really nice, medium frets with a fairly flat radius. There are no blemishes on the guitar, scratches, or dings. I bought it in this condition and I was seriously surprised at how nice it was for being as old as 1999. The owner before me put in a bone nut.

This is a phenomenal guitar, especially for the money. It sounds better than the Big Baby in my opinion and has a lot of volume. Sounds best for fingerpicking. Not really a strumming guitar IMO but I don't do that. :) I've heard these are the top of the line for Corts. The photos really don't do it justice and I bet it will be worth something some day.

Selling because I have a baby on the way (my first :) and need to get rid of some things. I'll be sorry to see it go but family comes first.

Comes with a brand new TKL hardcase. I'll let it go for $360 TYD and I take paypal. That is basically $330 for the guitar and case and $30 to ship.

PM me.

Archived