Mint! Orange Rocker 30 Head for sale or trade

ESPisme

• Members

I just got a mint condition Orange Rocker 30 Head. Everything works and looks great on it. Not one scratch on it. The amp is less than a month old.

However, it is not quite what im looking for my indie/hardcore band so im looking to sell it or for an equal trade, or possibly trade plus cash. Since it is in immaculate conditon, Im asking for $1100.

if interested, just PM me. Thanks.

• Members

ya, well i realize now that my band plays not just indie but sorta hardcore stuff, so i need a differnt type of distortion. the orange is dark which i like, but im the only guitarist so i need to cover some different frequencies...and frankly i have a new plan for my setup...im really lookin to trade for like a rectoverb plus a little cash or soldano...i dont have any money to buy 2 more v30 so im {censored} outta luck there.

• Members

sorry, i completely forgot to mention in my last post that i have already had a dsl, and i dont really think that the orange for the dsl is an even trade. just as far as resale value and such. But i know its not a bad amp, so i will keep it in mind, even though its not my first choice.

but your band is pretty good, i might add. This is my band

www.myspace.com/fayevalentinemusic

the recording isnt as good as we'd like it, but if you dont have money it usually isnt anyways.

UPDATE: Im willing to sell the amp for straight 1000 if the buyer helps in shipping.

• Members

Originally posted by ESPisme

sorry, i completely forgot to mention in my last post that i have already had a dsl, and i dont really think that the orange for the dsl is an even trade. just as far as resale value and such. But i know its not a bad amp, so i will keep it in mind, even though its not my first choice.

but your band is pretty good, i might add. This is my band

www.myspace.com/fayevalentinemusic

the recording isnt as good as we'd like it, but if you dont have money it usually isnt anyways.

UPDATE: Im willing to sell the amp for straight 1000 if the buyer helps in shipping.

I'm doing some research as we speak about this amp. I have my heart set on a Rockerverb 50, but for this price, I have to re-think it hehe.

I'll get back to you soon.

• Members

hmm interesting, i was looking into getting a rectoverb or soldano....Im goin to be usin this strictly for distortion, I have a combo for clean. How is it cosmetically, how old? Tubes? Footswitch? give me some more info please.

Archived