Mesa Boogie Rectoverb Head Version 2

fuzzfan1

• Members

Mesa Boogie Rectoverb Version 2 in excellent condition. This 50 watt head is in Excellent condition and is a solid 9+ out of 10. This amp is CLEAN and has No issues whatsoever! Includes slip cover, footswitch, power cord, owners manual and a matched Quad of both Ruby EL34's and Svetlana "Winged C" 6L6's. Asking $900.00 FIRM + ACTUAL cost of shipping from 60046. Sorry, NO Trades at this time. If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to shoot an email my way to strictlyboas@aol.com. I do have references here on HC from past sales with forum members. I have some pretty {censored}ty pics available and would be willing to try and get better ones if you're interested!Thanks for looking!

• Members

PRICE DROP! $850.00 + Actual Shipping from 60046. I may be interested in trades, so let me know what you have. I am NOT interested in any guitars, only Amps! Preferably a combo with nice cleans like a Vox AD30 or the like. Thanks! :)

• Members
Originally posted by cobrastilleto1

Hey Neil,

I appreciate the offer, but I think I'm going to hold out for cash or see what other offers come my way.
:)

Thanks,

Erich

Thanks anyway. I may just have to sell my VAC 22 and grab up a Rectoverb later on.

Archived