Nice ROADCASE for Diezel Einstein head!

hardrockguitar

• Members

Nice ROADCASE for Diezel Einstein head!

I'm selling a brand new "live in" style roadcase for a Diezel Einstein. This case is made by Angstrom Cases and it top of the line! It has the recessed butterfly latches and heavy duty ball corners. ATA APPROVED!!! The padding inside is made in such a way to where you don't have to remove the handle or rubber feet from your head to install it in this case. Very good idea!!!

This case cost me around $290 a few months ago and I had to supply the dimensions and wait 2-3 weeks for it to be built. You can save money and the wait by getting my case right here for $200 shipped (in the CONUS).

It's a PERFECT FIT!

diezel_roadcase1.jpg

This is the only pic I have of the case at the moment. I can take more with the lids on and stuff if you need to see them. It's in perfect condition, though.

Chris

• Members

These are the dimensions I supplied when I had the case custom made... In other words, these are the dimensions of a Diezel Einstein. Other amps may fit.

Width: 23 1/8" (from right to left)

Depth: 12" (from front to back)

Height including feet and handle: 10 1/2" (from bottom to top)

Height of the amp without feet and handle: 9 3/4"

Height of the handle: 3/8"

Height of the feet: 1/2"

Width of the handle (how long): 10 3/8"

Distance from the side of the amp to the interior of a feet: 3"

NOTE - I used to be known on here as SgtThump. I've been doing deals online for almost 10 years and I have tons and tons and tons of references if needed.

Archived