Mesa, Fender, and more FS/FT

cacheek

• Members

This will be a long one so bear with me. I have 3 things for sale/for trade.

1. A Mesa Boogie F100 2x12 with casters and new power tubes. Left my house once. Used in a smoke-free environment. Excellent condition 9/10

2. A Mesa Boogie Maverick 4x10. Discontinued boogie with unbelievable tone. Excellent condition 8.8/10. I'm currently holding this unless you have cash up front.

3. A Zoom 1608CD digital recorder. Mint/like new. Used approximately 20 minutes. Remained at my house always. Comes with manuals, computer drivers, and unfilled out warranty card. Everything that came with it except the box. I bought it new. Currently on hold, but may sell or trade for the right deal. 10+/10

I can also probably get a Fender Concert Reverb with cover, casters, footswitch, mint condition; a Fender Twin Reverb, mint but no footswitch; a Peavey Classic 50 2x12, black tweed, mint with footswitch; a Peavey Wolfgang special, black, with hsc; and Line 6 Duoverb head with footswitch, mint.

Here's what I'm looking for specifically:

1. Crate V3112 or V30H or V32 Palmino (if with speaker, I would prefer tone tubby)

2. Traynor Custom Valve 80 2x12

3. Laney TT Head (would really like one of these)

I will consider selling outright but scammers will be ignored. Also, please don't low-ball; serious inquiries only. I have Ebay references for those interested. I prefer local trades/sales but will happily ship if you pay shipping/insurance. I'll also drive to meet you if close.

Archived