SMF (Sound Machine Factory) 15 WATTER

badmuddy

• Members

SMF (Sound Machine Factory) 15 WATTER by Mark Sampson & Rick Hamel, this one was personally spec'd to 24watts (clean) by mark; IT'S LOUD!!! 2 x EL84 (telefunkens or mullards in there now), 5 x 12ax7a & 1 x GZ34, it has 2 channels that are footswitchable (clean & overdrive), THE most LUSH, 2 control ('verb & tone) spring reverb i've ever heard, and it's most prized feature, the "Sonic Hatchback," a backpanel that opens from partially to wide open, for a more fender-style, open-back cab, to fully closed, for a marshall-style, quadbox response (tight, chest-thumpin'bass!). they only MADE 300 of these original, sonic hatchback combo's, & the value of this thing will continue to go up, and MAINLY because they did such a stellar job with it's design, while retaining what Sampson is/was famous for in his original Matchless, then for Bad Cat, and now his own Star Amps; the Vox on steroids sound!!! it's a stunning sounding amp (MUCH better than the Bad Cats!), and it also takes pedals REALLY well! it originally sold for $2100 (i am the original owner), and with the original, Sampson-made Matchless' goin' through the roof on ebay, these original SMF's will inevitably follow. prefer local (nyc) transaction as the amp is heavy, & i don't know if i can deal with the logistics of shipping it - $1400, trades will be entertained, i.e., guitars, mic pre's, fulltone tte, echoczar/angelbaby...

http://www.wcrclips.com/clips/xroad_clp.mp3

uRw4iVLgdyNzvXQKkIxYibEeYiIg.jpg

KUS5QDrmVViBUwftDfco93eNd5fb.jpg

IBqBLfuh8b6pMzNyxYjqNDIflNxX.jpg

ml

Archived